Tenant Connect Voice has awesome reports that you can view.
When Tenant Connect calls your facility, the person who answers the phone is given five options (e.g., "Press 1 to be connected," etc.). All of these reports are based on what happened on that specific Tenant Connect call, not any follow-up calls or activities that occurred later.
Where can I find Tenant Connect reports?
From your MySpareFoot account, you can see Tenant Connect information in one of two places:
You can always see your reservations in MySpareFoot. The Reservations area (shown below) includes Tenant Connect information, as well as a link to the call recording:
The "Tenant Connect Call" column will say one of the following things:
First, navigate to the Dashboard area of MySpareFoot. Click on "View More Reports"
This report gives you a complete view of the follow-up call process, from the moment the customer makes a reservation to when Tenant Connect calls your facility to connect you to the customer.
Here's what each column shows:
- Call Attempts: How many times new customer reservations came into the facility, triggering a Tenant Connect call.
- Facility Answered: How many times the facility picked up the phone.
- Facility Responded to Call Prompts: How many times the facility picked up the phone and engaged with our call prompts by pressing 1, 2, 3 or 4.
- Connect to Tenant: How many times the facilityselected the option to be connected with their new tenant.
- Underneath the name of your facility, you'll see a Response Rate. This is a percentage based on the number listed in the "Facility Responded to Call Prompts" column, divided by the total number of call attempts.