SpareFoot's website promises customers free, easy and confirmed storage reservations.
It's imperative that facilities using the SpareFoot network deliver on these expectations, which are outlined below, in order to earn customers' trust and makes them feel confident when choosing a facility.
Here's what customers expect from us and from you:
- Current information: Everything advertised on your listing is accurate. That means your prices, promotions, hours and facility amenities are completely up to date! If you need a refresher on how to manage this information, take a look at this section.
- Free hold: Their reservation is free. We don't collect deposits, fees, credit card information or anything else on our website. Remember, the biggest players in the industry don't require deposits to reserve units online either, and we want to be sure to earn those customers for you! Please don't contact customers who have reserved with SpareFoot and ask them for a deposit to hold their unit, because that's not what they agreed to.
- Their unit is available: When you're notified of a new SpareFoot reservation, be sure to keep track of it to ensure that each customer has a unit available for them when they move in. When you speak with a customer prior to their move-in, ensure that they've selected the unit size they actually need, so you have the right one ready and waiting for them.
- You honor the price and promotion: We know your rent rates and promotions change frequently. However, if a customer reserves a unit on Monday and schedules their move-in date for Friday, be sure to honor whatever the customer locked in with us - even if those prices and promotions have changed.
- No minimum length of stay: We message to customers that rentals are month to month with no obligation and no long term commitment.
We're in this together - trying to deliver an easy and convenient storage experience to customers who need a unit. We do everything we can to capture and convert online traffic into meaningful, qualified move-ins for you. Please be sure to keep that customer experience great by knowing and living up to the customer expectations we've outlined here.