It's super easy to add or edit payment methods in MySpareFoot!
The page is divided into two sections:
- Your Payment Methods: At the top, you'll find the payment methods you've already added to your account.
- Payment Method By Facility: At the bottom of the page, you'll find a list of all facilities on your account.
If you need to:
- Replace a card we have with a replacement
- Update an expiration date
- Change the email addresses that receive receipts when this payment method is charged
Just click "Edit/Replace" to the left of the payment method:
Payment Methods by Facility
You'll find a drop-down menu next to each facility's name. In the above example, the client has two storage facilities on their account and two payment methods on file. If the client wants to change charges for The Storage Spot #2 from charging on the VISA to charging on the Amex, just click the drop-down menu for Storage Spot #2. You'll see the other payment methods - select the Amex!