It's super easy to edit payment methods in MySpareFoot!
First, navigate to the Payment Information area of MySpareFoot
The page is divided into two sections:
- Your Payment Methods: At the top, you'll find the payment methods you've already added to your account.
- Payment Method By Facility: At the bottom of the page, you'll find a list of all facilities on your account.
Your Payment Methods
If you need to:
- Replace a card we have with a new card
- Update an expiration date
- Change the email addresses that receive receipts when this payment method is charged
Just click "Edit/Replace" to the left of the payment method:
Payment Methods by Facility
You'll find a drop-down menu next to each facility's name. If you would like to change the payment method for one of your facilities to a different payment method that we already have on file, just click the drop-down menu for that facility. You'll see the other payment methods we have on file and you can select the one that you would like to use.
Adding a new payment method
If you would like to add a new payment method to your account, please reach out to our billing team at firstname.lastname@example.org and they will assist you in configuring the new payment method.