If you're a new SpareFoot client and you're using SiteLink Web Edition, you may have opted to create your facility "manually." This means that you haven't configured the integration and opted instead to manage your units and prices in MySpareFoot instead of by using the free SiteLink integration. (This also means that you've already added hours, photos and amenities in MySpareFoot to the non-integrated facility.)
When you perform the integration (instructions below) you'll be creating a brand new facility in our system that doesn't have any of this additional information. We don't want to waste your time by reentering all that info. Just submit a ticket to our support team and we can do a super quick copy of the information in the back end!
Configure SpareFoot integration in SiteLink
Open SiteLink Corporate Control Center
The logo for this program either a globe or two interlocking C's (depending on when you've last updated):
NOTE: This is NOT the same program as SiteLink Web Edition! It's a second program that comes along with your SiteLink account that's used for managing your account holistically. If you need to install the Corporate Control Center, please reach out to SiteLink support and they can help you in a jiffy!
Log in to the Corporate Control Center
Be sure to log in to your account with your Corp Code. Some people haven't logged in to the Corporate Control Center recently and the Corp Code will be set to DEMO. This won't work, as you need to log in to your account to create an integration.
1. Select “Corporate Users and Rights,” then "Users"
2. Select “Add” (on the right side of the screen), which will open the "users edit" area
3. Select “All Sites” under “Permitted Sites"
4. Under “Permitted Rights”, select:
- API Aggregator
- API All Reports
- API Insurance Reports
- API Regular
5. Enter “sparefoot” as the username and choose a password.
- Please write your password down as you will need to tell us what it is after completing this process.
- If you can set password and log on policies, set “Password never expires” and the Log-On Allowed Days and Times to the maximum
TIP: If the option for "password never expires" is grayed out (and can't be selected), don't fret! That means you have high security standards. Simply select "password must be changed every 3 months." When you press "OK" to save your settings you should get this popup box:
Just select "Yes" and you're good to go!