3. Make whatever changes you need to make to the units.
In our current example, we're attempting to mark these four units as not inside. To do that, we should uncheck the "Inside" box.
4. Press OK.
You'll see the new unit attributes that you've saved updated on SpareFoot within the hour!
Editing unit data in MySpareFoot
1. Navigate to the Features page in your MySpareFoot account.
2. From the Units tab, click Edit for the row of the unit group that you need to make changes to.
3. Select the applicable amenities for that unit group.
Don’t forget, if a field is grey and you aren’t able to make any changes, that means that the information is coming from your SiteLink software. We’ve highlighted the required fields in the screenshot below, but the more detail you can add, the better! This will help customers make the best choice for their needs.
From this window you can also add, edit, or remove the SpareFoot price, which is a discounted price applied to the unit price for at least 6 months.
4. Don’t forget to click save when you’re done!