If a AAA member without a SpareFoot reservation comes to my store wanting the promotion, should I honor it?
- No, the tenant can only receive the AAA promotion if they have a SpareFoot reservation. While they are in the store, have them call SpareFoot at 1-844-425-4990 to make a reservation. You can also call and make the reservation for them.
Do I need to check the customer's membership card in order to honor the discount? What happens if a customer comes in without their AAA member card?
- Yes, you must check the membership card. You are not obliged to honor the promotion unless the tenant has their membership card on hand. If the customer takes issue with this, please give us a call at (855) 427-8193, option 2, so we can help resolve it.
If a AAA member makes a SpareFoot reservation that doesn't specify they're a AAA member, should I honor the promotion?
- Yes. However, the tenant will not receive the $20 Amazon gift card if they neglected to indicate AAA membership when making a SpareFoot reservation.
What happens if a customer sees a better promotion advertised in my store? Can they get that one instead of the AAA promotion?
- Yes, but they must choose one or the other. The AAA promotion cannot be combined with any other offers.
Can I still charge my regular administrative fee?
- Yes. The first month free promotion only applies to rent, not any additional fees your facility charges.
How does first month free work with my billing cycle?
- Participating facilities must honor first month free on all units for AAA members who reserve with you via SpareFoot that's a full month if you bill on the anniversary, or prorated if you bill on the 1st of the month.
How do I make the first month free promotion visible to customers on SpareFoot?
- SpareFoot automatically displays the promotion after an administer opts in on MySpareFoot. There is no work required on your end to add this promotion in your MySpareFoot portal.
How and when do customers receive the $20 Amazon gift card from SpareFoot?
- Once your monthly statement closes and the AAA customer is confirmed as a move-in, we will automatically send the gift card to them via email. The customer will receive the $20 gift card in the middle of the month, following their move-in.
Are there any special conditions the customer must follow to receive the discount? For example, do they have to pay for the second or third month upfront?
- No, they do not have to pay for the second or third month upfront. The terms and conditions of the AAA member offer are clearly communicated to all customers on our website and via email.
What happens if the tenant has further questions about the promotion?
- Please have them call our Amazing Customer Experience team at (877) 691-0042 if the answer is not covered in the F.A.Q.
Who do I contact if I have questions about the partnership that aren't already covered here?