SpareFoot lets you set a standard reservation window for your facility, and you can also apply exceptions (longer or shorter windows) for specific unit groups. We strongly advise using this feature, as it:
- Provides you with the ultimate in flexibility; you can customize your SpareFoot experience to be ideal for you.
- Enables you to intelligently maximize your SpareFoot traffic by allowing more lenient rules on unit groups that are less occupied.
Think critically about the unit group mix at your facility and use SpareFoot's custom reservation window capability as a strategic tool to get the right customers into the right units at the right time. Some broad strokes guidelines are:
- 2 day windows make sense for units at extremely high occupancy
- 7 days windows make sense for units at high occupancy
- 30 day windows make sense for units at typical occupancy
- 60 day windows make sense for units at low occupancy
Read on for additional items to consider when you're thinking about setting custom reservation windows.